Testimonials "Impulse Line“
Electromagnetic & Massage Therapy Of Champions
Ashleigh Flores-Simmons, a 23-year-old, Grade II Para-Dressage rider uses Sport Innovations products to keep her 13-year-old Danish Warmblood, Binero, in peak condition.
Ashleigh was born premature, with Cerebral Palsy, and was not able to walk until she was around 4 years old. Ashleigh overcame her physical challenges and she embraced her love of horses and began riding at the age of 8. At 13, Ashleigh had extensive surgery to assist with correcting the positioning of her legs. Ashleigh began competing in horse shows when she was 13 years old and in 2007 she got her first horse, an Arabian mare named Little Toi Boots. Ashleigh and Boots went as far as Arabian Sport Horse Nationals, earning a Top 10 Title. Recently, Ashleigh became acquainted with the U.S. Para Equestrian Association (USPEA) and the world of Para-Dressage. She now has her sights set on the World Equestrian Games (WEG) and the Paralympics, competing in Para-Dressage.
Flores-Simmons competed at the 2015 USEF Para-Dressage National Championships in Houston, TX, winning Reserve National Champion in the Grade II High Performance Division and earning 71.8% in their freestyle. We wish @TeamAshleigh the best of luck in the 2016 season!
Trainer “Hilltop Farm”
“I love my magnetic & massage combination blanket! We use it on my High Performance horses up to 4 times a week. More if needed. They feel warmed up when I get on and ready to go to work with loose relaxed muscles. I expect a lot out of them, so I like to give them the best care that we can. Sometimes that means preventative care as well!”
“I also like this blanket because it goes so far up the neck as well as just helping the back. For a Dressage horse I think that is VERY important!”
I have had my “Impulse Line” magnetic blanket for almost two years. I can definitely feel a difference in my horses on the days I use the blanket before riding; they feel a little bit looser, a little bit more warmed up before I begin working. I also use the boot on a chronic coffin joint problem, and I believe that it has helped to keep the joint maintenance to a minimum.
- 2008 Olympic Competitor Beijing
Dr. Cesar Parra
Olympic & World Cup Competitor
The & Line’ helps me to get my horses more supple and improve their performance.
- 1998 Central American Games: Team and Individual Gold
- 1999 Pan American Games: Team Silver, Individual 5th
- 2002 World Equestrian Games
- 2002 CentralAmerican Games: Individual Silver
- 2003 Pan American Games: Individual 4th
- 2004 participant of Olympic Games: Athens, Greece.
- 2005 World Cup finalist Vegas
- 2006 participant World Equestrian Games , Aachen
- 2007 winner of the USEF/Market Young Horse Dressage Eastern
Selection Trial 6 year old division
- 2010 Parra competed in his first National Championship for the
United States, winning the National Intermediaire I
Championship aboard Lori Washton’s Olympia at the
Collecting Gaits Farm/USEF Dressage Festival of Champions
My horses’ backs have been infinitely better since I began using SportInnovations’ “Impulse Line” Therapy Blanket. Because it combines both magnetic and massage therapy, it provides me with options for treatment that other blankets don’t offer.
I find it very easy to use, light-weight, and comfortable for my horses. The Hoof Pad combines the same pulsed magnetic and massage therapy, and we’ve seen great improvement in our horses with sore feet.
- selected for the team heading to the 2012 Olympics in London.
“I’m proud of where my team is today,” Kent says. “It is a long way from where it began and I’m very fortunate to have an amazing group of people around me that have helped make my career what it is now. I’m excited to see where we can take it from here.”
Kent uses the “Impulse Line” Magnetic & Massage Therapy on his horses.
Farrington’s transition from junior to professional was seamless; in his first three years as a professional he earned over $1 million in prize money and received the Maxine Beard Award, presented to an individual American rider who best displays true potential to represent the United States on the international stage.
“My most memorable win will always be my first 5* Grand Prix win with Madison,” Farrington says. “I realized that day that I had a chance to make a career out of being a top show jumper.” Today, Farrington has become one of the best riders in the world and his dream of making a career of show jumping has become a reality. His year is spent traveling the globe, collecting wins from Shanghai to Paris to LA, as he continues to build on an already impressive list of international victories.
“The ‘Impulse Line’ combines magnetic & massage therapy in one “easy to use” unit. No coils need to be plugged in and the light weight design is ideal for traveling”
- 2004 USEA Lady Rider of the Yea
- 2004 Rolex Kentucky CCI**** First Place with Winsome Adante
- 2004 Athens Olympics Individual Silver Medal with Winsome Adante
- 2004 Athens Olympics Team Bronze Medal with Winsome Adante
- 2005 USEA Lady Rider of the Year
- 2005 Rolex Kentucky CCI**** First Place with Winsome Adante
- 2006 FEI World Equestrian Games, finished 17th Individually with
- 2006 FEI World Equestrian Games, Team finished 4th
- 2007 The Fork CICW*** First Place with Winsome Adante
- 2010 Tipperary Liadhnan selected for US Team competing at the FEI
World Equestrian Games
“I just wanted you to know that we have been using Sport Innovations’ blanket and boots for a year now and are very pleased with the results. We have had very good success from several very different horses for whom we had different goals in using the blankets.
Thank you for introducing to this wonderful therapeutic tool.”
- 2008 appointed PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER of THE
As a rider
- 1991 World Cup US Representative
- 1988 Olympic Team
- 1980 Olympic Team
“I have had my “The ‘ Impulse Line ‘ system is the only pulsed magnetic blanket available on the market that combines magnetic and massage therapy in one unit. My horses are more relaxed and subtle when using the therapy blanket.”
- 2005 National Grand Prix Dressage Championship
- 2008 winner CDI Grand Prix for the special at the Palm Beach
Dressage Derby CDI
- 2008 Olympic Team Alternate
Michael has been an alternate at the Sidney Olympics, ridden on three Nations Cup teams in Europe, and in 1997, was on the gold medal team for the Nations Cup at Grand Prix.
- Olympic and World Cup Competitor
Pan American Competitor
“I use the Sport Innovations blanket daily in my stable. It is easy to use and very effective. I have a variety of uses for this blanket from warming muscles before I ride, to soothing muscles and helping them repair after I ride. I also use it on my collicing horses. Have to say I love my blanket!”
- Pan American Games Gold Medalist
- 2007 Pan American Games Gold Medalist